Thanks to all who voted for the 2014 Best of Edina! Tickets for our awards event go on sale December 18. The event will be held Thursday, February 6, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at Pinstripes.
We are pleased to announce that the results of our annual readers’ choice survey will be printed in a special 13th edition of Edina Magazine, which will feature even more of your favorite shops, restaurants, people, hot spots and more. We've increased the number of categories to 50, so there are even more reasons to show some love for the Edina community.
This is the first year that we’re putting together a special issue, so we need your help to fill it with the best Edina has to offer. In addition, this is the 10th year of the Best of Edina, so don't miss your chance to make history in our readers' choice survey. Take a few minutes to read this year’s rules and check out the categories in advance. We’re accepting ballots October 10—November 20, with results to be announced at the Best of Edina event in February.
This year's rules are slightly different, so please read carefully. Questions can be sent to web editor Alex Gaterud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to read the Best of 2014 FAQ page, too!
5 Simple Rules*
1. One entry allowed per person; each ballot must include a first and last name and contact information. We do check the IP addresses of submitted ballots to monitor acceptable entries.
2. Ballots must be entered by November 20, 2013.
3. Voters must fill in at least 10 (20%) categories to have their ballot counted.
4. Voters may not vote for the same establishment in more than three categories.
5. All nominations must be located within the Edina community.
*If any rule is not adhered to, entire ballot may be thrown out. All results subject to editorial discretion.
Food and Restaurants
Healthcare and Wellness
Home retail/ furnishings
Kids & Family
Kids’ birthday party spot
High school teacher
Personal and Professional Services
Real estate agent
Best small-business customer service
Gift shop/place to buy unique gifts