Fraser Bowling with Celebrities matches up participants with local luminaries to bowl, drink, eat and raise awareness and money for Fraser, Minnesota's largest and most experienced provider of autism services.
Luminaries appearing and bowling include:
- Colleen Lindstrom - Co-host myTalk 107.1 Colleen & Bradley show
- Debbie Duncan - Midwest’s 'First Lady of Song'
- Chef Vincent Francoual – Culinary Director, Cara Irish Pubs
- Paul Lambert AKA MeatSauce – KFAN Radio Commentator
- Nina Moini – WCCO News Reporter
- Kat Perkins – Semi-Finalist on NBC’s The Voice
- St. Paul Peterson – Minnesota musician
- Christopher Straub – Designer and former contestant on Project Runway