It’s appetizer season and these goat cheese truffles are a definite crowd-pleaser! They are beyond delicious, easy to make and festive with the cranberries and rosemary.
Goat Cheese Truffles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 10 oz. goat cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1-2 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped rosemary
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- In a bowl with electric mixer, beat together the goat cheese, cream cheese, honey and milk.
- Add ¼ cup of the chopped pecans and mix well to combine.
- Roll into approximately 2Tbsp. sized balls.
- In a shallow bowl, add the rosemary, remaining ¼ cup chopped pecans and cranberries.
- Roll each goat cheese truffle in the mixture.
- Serve on a cracker, crostini or with a toothpick. Enjoy!