The 48th annual Linden Hills Festival celebrates fun, family and food.
The Linden Hills Neighborhood Council (LHiNC) is excited to announce that it will host its annual festival at Linden Hills Park on September 30 from noon-8 p.m. T
The festival will feature delicious food from local vendors and a beer garden. The House of Music is working with LHiNC on an all-day entertainment line-up which will include family-friendly activities like story time, as well as live music from local musicians of all ages. This year’s festival will also feature the return of kids’ carnival games and inflatables and adult yard games.
It will have these other festival favorites:
- free crafts with Simply Jane
- used book sale by the Friends of Linden Hills Library
- LHiNC’s annual Silent Auction featuring donated prizes from all of our generous local businesses.
The Linden Hills Fall Festival wouldn’t be possible without the support of dozens of local sponsors. LHiNC is a non-governmental, non-profit organization that serves the Linden Hills community. Funds raised through this fun annual event are invested in:
- Building Community: LHiNC funds and organizes events to bring our community together, including the annual Festival, Taste of Linden Hills, Art Shanty Projects on Lake Harriet and more. We also produce and distribute the community newsletter The Line and maintain the community website and Facebook page.
- Protecting the Environment: LHiNC’s Environmental Committee is very active. Projects include: native and pollinator gardens, addressing milfoil in Lake Harriet, tree planting, removing invasive species from William Berry Woods, environmental education and more.
- Supporting Arts and Education: Through its bi-annual grants program, LHiNC has provided funding for: college scholarships, diverse book collections for elementary school libraries, student robotics programs, after school tutoring programs, Minneapolis Pops Orchestra concerts at the bandshell and more. The Linden Hills Festival is organized by the Linden Hills Neighborhood Council (LHiNC).
For more information, please contact LHiNC Board Member Barbara Lunde at 612-708-6883 or email@example.com.