Ready to try some grass-fed beef? Check out these recipes from Jerry's Foods.
- 4 85% lean MGR grass fed beef patties
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, diced
- 4 slices cheese of choice
- 4 tablespoons taco sauce
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup leaf lettuce, shredded
- 4 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 4 tablespoons chili lime tortilla strips
- 4 hamburger buns
- Season patties with taco seasoning
- Grill until cooked though and reach desired doneness- add cheese slice to each in last minutes of cooking.
- Build burgers: bottom bun, patty, tablespoon taco sauce, tablespoon sour cream, sprinkle jalapenos, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, chili lime tortilla strips, top bun.
Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb. ground Mulvey Gulch Ranch grass-fed beef
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ginger, ground
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1-2 cups white or brown rice
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Black pepper
- In bowl whisk garlic, ginger, 1 Tbsp. sesame oil, honey and soy sauce.
- In wok or skillet, brown the ground beef in 1 Tbsp. sesame oil.
- Add green onions to the beef and continue cooking until cooked through. Drain.
- Pour sauce over the meat. Cook 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- Serve beef mixture in lettuce leaves over rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Mulvey Gulch Ranch grass-fed ribeye steak
- baby potatoes, your choice
- bamboo skewers
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 bamboo skewers
- Cut steak into 1- to 1½-inch sized pieces. Place the steak and mushrooms in large sealable storage bag.
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add sauce to bag and marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- While meat is marinating, boil potatoes and cook until just barely fork-tender, about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Thread skewers with pieces of meat, potato, mushrooms and repeat until all 4 skewers are full.
- Oil grate on grill and heat to medium. Add skewers and cook 5 to 6 minutes on both sides, flipping every 2 to 3 minutes.