This fruity, whipped delight is the perfect finish to a romantic dinner.
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse Cups
For the graham cracker crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (from 1 sleeve of graham crackers)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. sugar
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar, and stir well to combine.
3) Press into the bottom of an 8x8” baking dish.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cool.
For the strawberry cheesecake mousse:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz. of cream cheese
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Additional chopped strawberries, for garnish
1) Place strawberries in a blender and puree until few chunks remain.
2) In a bowl with electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
4) Slowly add strawberry puree, beating until well combined.
5) Add vanilla, and beat until combined.
6) Fold in whipped cream.
7) Evenly divide the graham cracker crumbs between your serving cups, reserving a few tablespoons for garnish.
8) Evenly distribute the strawberry cheesecake mousse between serving cups.
9) Top with strawberries and additional graham cracker crumbs. Serve and enjoy!