Mummy Pumpkin Bars
Make your favorite pumpkin bar recipe with cream cheese frosting. Cut bars into rectangles and then pipe frosting on to look like a mummy. Add candy googly eyes.
Ghost Topped Chocolate Cupcakes
Make your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe with white vanilla buttercream frosting. Pipe the frosting on with a large rounded tip to look like a ghost. Add eyes and a mouth with black frosting.
Banana Ghosts and Apple Monster Mouths
For healthier Halloween treats, add two mini chocolate chips for eyes and a larger chocolate chip for the mouth to make your kid’s banana look like a ghost. For monster mouth apples, cut an apple into slices and sandwich peanut butter between two slices, letting some of the peanut butter ooze out. Place sunflower seeds in the peanut butter to look like teeth.
Monster Eye Oreo Balls
- 1 (16 ounce) package creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)*
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bag purple candy melts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag green candy melts
- Halloween sprinkles and candy eyes
- Place the package of Oreos in a large food processor and pulse until it resembles crumbs.
- Place the Oreo crumbs in a bowl with the cream cheese. With a spatula, mix together the Oreo crumbs and cream cheese until they are well blended.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop approximately 2 tablespoon-sized Oreo truffles onto parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip the truffles into the candy melts, doing half purple and half green. Immediately after you dip each truffle, place it on the parchment paper and press on a candy eye and sprinkles.
- Let dry completely.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.