This article originally appeared in the story Cran-tastic! in the November 2019 issue. Serve these cocktails at holiday gatherings alongside this delicious recipe for slow cooker cranberry and wild rice stuffing.
Serving cranberry-infused cocktails at your holiday party helps infuse the atmosphere with a festive ambience. Lunds & Byerlys offers the following recipes:
Cranberry Vanilla Cocktail
- Mix 6 cups cranberry juice with 3 cups vanilla vodka in a pitcher.
- Gently stir in 3 cups ginger ale.
- For a festive touch, garnish each glass with fresh cranberries and candied ginger pieces.
(Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens)
Citrus Pomegranate Cocktail
- Mix 2 cups simple syrup, 2 cups pomegranate juice, 1/2 cup each of orange-flavored liqueur, tequila and fresh lime juice in pitcher.
- Add ice.
- Garnish each glass with a lime slice.
(Adapted from Betty Crocker)
Holiday Rum Punch
- In a pitcher, combine 4 cups rum, 3 cups orange juice, 1 cup mango juice and 1 cup pineapple juice.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Add ice to the pitcher before serving.
- Garnish each glass with an orange slice
(Adapted from Food & Wine)