This festive and delicious appetizer is the perfect solution to entertaining during a busy holiday season!
Roasted Red Pepper and Whipped Goat Cheese Crostini with Super Kale Pesto Sauce
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces log goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk or heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. additional olive oil Sea salt
- 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 6.5 ounce jar Freak Flag Foods Organic Super Kale Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush crostini slices with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until slightly golden. Cool completely.
- While crostini bakes, add the goat cheese, milk, olive oil to a small bowl and season with sea salt. Mix with a fork until it is a spreadable consistency.
- Spread each baked crostini slice with a tablespoon of the whipped goat cheese.
- Top with a slice or two of roasted red pepper and a generous dollop of Super Kale Pesto Sauce.
Serve and enjoy!